Make sure to go full screen when viewing this. This is a quick tutorial about the Shape Builder Tool in illustrator. It is the evolution of the Pathfinder, but it is a lot quicker and more intuitive.
Here are a couple of video tutorials of how to use some of the vector options in photoshop. If you're going to follow along, you probably want to go full screen with these so you can see what's going on. I zoom in as much as I can, but full screen is a good idea with these tutorials.
- Portfolio (Scribd.com):
[scribd id=216527524 key=key-fp644bkue7y7cjop15r mode=book]
- Project Corrections / Time spent: I spent 3.5 hours creating a new black and white "graduate leadership" flier.
- Message: Communicating a message visually can be done in a number of different styles.
- Audience: Potential employers
- Top Thing Learned:
- Future application of Visual Media: I will continue to use Visual Media skills to communicate to my audience through direct mail, websites, flyers, pamphlets, books, catalogs, etc.
- Color scheme and color names: blue, brick, gold - Big Split Complimentary
- Title Font Name & Category: Riesling, Decorative
- Copy Font Name & Category: Times New Roman
- Thumbnails of Images used: I created all of the graphics from scratch in Illustrator.